1. PROTOCOL CQVA 149A2304 : Clinical Trial Protocol CQVA149A2304 A 52-week treatment, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, active controlled study to evaluate the effect of QVA149 (110/50 μg o.d.) vs NVA237 (50 μg o.d.) and open-label tiotropium (18 μg o.d.) on COPD exacerbations in patients with severe to very severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) Authors: Iqbal A, Ruparelia N, Berhane I, Banerji
2. PROTOCOL A6631029: “A phase 2 randomized, double-blind , active and placebo controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of ph-797804 orally administered once per day for 12 weeks in adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), moderate to severe under treatment of base with the combination of salmeterol xinafoato/ fluticasona propionate.
3. PROTOCOL BI 1237.5 : A phase 3 randomized, double-blind, parallel group study to assess the efficacy and safety of 52 weeks of once daily treatment of orally inhaled tiotropium + olodaterol fixed dose combination (2.5 μg / 5 μg; 5 μg / 5 μg) (delivered by the RESPIMAT) compared with the individual components (2.5 μg and 5 μg tiotropium, 5 μg olodaterol) (delivered by the RESPIMAT) in patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) [TOnadoTM
4. PROTOCOL A3051123: A phase 4 randomized, double-blind , active and placebo controlled, multicenter study evaluated the nueuropsychiatric safety and efficacy of 12 weeks varenicline tartrate 1mg BID and bupropión 150 mg BID, for smoking cessation un subjects with and without a history of neuropsychiatric disorders
5. PROTOCOL A3051148
6. A phase 4, non-treatment follow-up for cardiac assessments following use of smoking cessation treatments in subjects with and without a history of psychiatric disorders. Cardiac Assessments after Treatment Study – CATS
7. PROTOCOL CQAB149B2401: A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, 26-week study comparing the efficacy and safety of indacaterol (Onbrez® Breezhaler® 150 μg o.d.) with salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Seretide® Accuhaler® 50 μg/500 μg b.i.d.) in patients with moderate chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
8. PROTOCOL ASR115646: A randomized multi-centre, double-blind, double-dummy, two way cross-over, twelve weeks non inferiority study to evaluate the efficacy, and tolerability of combination dry powder of fluticasone propionate and salmeterol 250/50 mcg twice daily delivered through capsule-based inhaler and a multi-dose inhaler for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
9. PROTOCOL CTT116855: A Phase III, 52 week, randomized, double blind, 3-arm parallel group study, comparing the efficacy, safety and tolerability of the fixed dose triple combination FF/UMEC/VI with the fixed dose dual combinations of FF/VI and UMEC/VI, all administered once-daily in the morning via a dry powder inhaler in subjects with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
10. PROTOCOL TERRANOVA D3251C00004
A Randomized, Double-blind, Double Dummy, Chronic Dosing (56 week), Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Doses of Benralizumab (MEDI-563) in Patients with Moderate to Very Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) with a History of COPD Exacerbations (TERRANOVA)
11. PROTOCOL HARMONY GLP116174
“A long term, randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study to determine the effect of albiglutide, when added to standard blood glucose lowering therapies, on major cardiovascular events in patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus”